CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

GrOwInG PAINS!

Some of the things I think are exciting about growing up is becoming my own person. I can make my own decisions now. I don’t have a curfew any more. I get to do what I want. I also like knowing that I can be independent. I’m at the age where I can move out and start over new.
There are some things though that aren’t so exciting, Like having to pay my own bills. I now have to start paying rent and utilities. I have to have a job now also. I have to work all the time to get the money I need for the things I need and want. Sometimes that makes me wish I was still little and didn’t have so much responsibility.

1 comments:

carrie said...

Good point about being able to be your own person and make your own decisions. Paying bills sucks, but it's what you've got to do! It gets easier to swallow as you get older!

Good post. Well written. 20/20 points.