CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Why do others immigrate?

1. What motivates immigrants to come to the United States (today)? Consider what they lose and what they can gain in your argument.




2. Thousands of Europeans chose to move to the British colonies. Some for economic reasons and some for freedoms. If you decided to immigrate somewhere, would you move for economic reasons or for freedom?



-I think people immigrate to the U.S. because of hopes to live a better life.

The come to start over new. Also the living conditions in the U.S. are a lot better then

other countries. They also come too be free. Many countries don't have freedom, so

people move here to become free.







- I don't think i would really to move any where. I like living here, I have all the freedom

I want. The economics in the U.S. arnt to bad. I think i could live with them.

2 comments:

carrie said...

Good argument and details. Why are your sentences formatted so strange?
Some small errors that I can help you fix to ensure you get the maximum number of points. Always capitalize I!
17/20 points

ronniehutchison said...

I think that what you said is very good and very well written. Like
Mrs Siegmund said some small errors but can be easily fixed and your format is kinda wierd and that could be easily fixed. You have some good reasons like the freedom part, alot of countries dont have freedom and that would be a great reason to immigrate to the U.S.

Good Post Breh