CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

GrOwInG pAiNs

Some of the things I think are exciting about growing up is becoming my own person. I can make my own decisions now. I don’t have a curfew any more. I get to do what I want. I also like knowing that I can be independent. I’m at the age where I can move out and start over new.There are some things though that aren’t so exciting, Like having to pay my own bills. I now have to start paying rent and utilities. I have to have a job now also. I have to work all the time to get the money I need for the things I need and want. Sometimes that makes me wish I was still little and didn’t have so much responsibility.

1 comments:

carrie said...

Good title! I remember how exciting it was when I gained my independence, too and I experienced the same pains, too! Making ends meet becomes easier once you have the training you need for a full time job/career.

Great post. 20/20 points.